FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to automate a batch of video files

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Randy McWilson
How to automate a batch of video files
on Jan 30, 2008 at 7:30:49 am

I am trying to automate the adding of a watermark to a folder with several video files. I can create the action easy enough, but it seems there is no way to get around the need for the EXPORT command which will not allow you to have a dynamically generated filename, so photoshop just keeps resaving all of my videos as the filename originally used during the setup of the action. The override save as feature apparently is useless in the face of the EXPORT command (which you need in order to save out video as video)

any ideas?

thanks
Randy

Return to posts index

ekim wahs
Re: How to automate a batch of video files
on Jan 30, 2008 at 10:51:05 pm

you can do this with a script. See:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dix0nzidtse

You will need to re-record the render with the ScriptListner plugin for the settings that you want. Right now it is using the Animation codec. Just make sure that you put the variables back in for the save path and the file name. Note their location in the Render function at the bottom. This script also has a runAction function that is commented out. Pull the runAction line out of the /* ... */ block to get it to run if you need it. Then add the action name and action set name to the variables up top.

Mike Shaw
Photoshop QE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]