FORUMS: list search recent posts

Assistance/Advice-MAJOR Dirt Removal on Fence

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Nevard
Assistance/Advice-MAJOR Dirt Removal on Fence
on Aug 13, 2007 at 4:00:26 am

Hi! I usually am asking questions about Adobe After Effects in that forum, but just ran into some Photoshop trouble...I have a picture that needs to have the dirt that is on the fence in the pic removed. However, there is A LOT of dirt...more than I'm comfortable with just cloning away... I think it will look really bad if I have to clone that whole section of fence... I've played with levels, curves, I've tried to digitally re-create the fence...it all just looks really bad. I know that getting the shot re-done would be the easiest thing, but that's not really an option. If you would kindly look at the high-res 5mb zipped .jpg in the link below and give me your advice/tips, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve

JPG Here

Return to posts index

Del Holford
Re: Assistance/Advice-MAJOR Dirt Removal on Fence
on Aug 14, 2007 at 5:06:39 pm

Reshooting would be a bear to do but did they shoot any pics of the fence before they cranked up the trimmer? It would be easy to remove the standing grass from the fence but without another clean image to work from you have a lot of work to do. I hope the client is paying you well. :-)

Del
fire*, smoke*, photoshopCS3
Charlotte Public Television

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]