FORUMS: list search recent posts

epson scanner in CS3

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcowcow
ronaldo
epson scanner in CS3
on Aug 12, 2007 at 12:55:08 am

i just installed CS3 photoshop but my epson perfection 1250 scanner no longer shows up as a twain import. i got the latest epson scan (2.73) from epson and their standalone scan app works fine and the scanner still shows up fine as a twain import in my old photoshop 7 (never had a problem there) but i can't figure how to get CS3 to recognize it. there is a twain plug-in in the CS3 plug folder. i'm on a macpro dual 2.66 intel xeon with OS 10.4.10. anyone know a solution i might have missed or is the epson maybe just too old for adobe to mess with?

Return to posts index

Nolan Scott
Re: epson scanner in CS3
on Aug 12, 2007 at 1:46:43 am

Using Photoshop CS3 / OSX 10.4.10

Well, I am using an

Return to posts index

Clay Walker
on Aug 15, 2007 at 8:57:30 pm

I don't think you can use an epson twain within CS3 Photoshop.

My 700 will not work either...

Return to posts index

Mack Truck
on Aug 22, 2007 at 6:20:21 am

Same issue here with my Perfection 3170. Worked fine with CS3 on my G5, but does not show up in the import menu with my Mac Pro. However the Epson Scan works, but thanks to Rosetta. I hope Epson will fix that with universal drivers soon !!

Return to posts index

sambasian
on Oct 12, 2007 at 7:58:47 pm

I've got the same problem with my Perfection 2400 Photo. I downloaded the latest Intel-Mac Twain driver from the epson site, but still doesn't appear in the 'import' submenu of CS3. Hopefully someone will post a way to work around this. Very frustrating. I still have to use PS7 on my G4 laptop to import from the scanner.

Return to posts index

majortrout
on Nov 12, 2007 at 3:51:06 am

Hello,

I thought it was just me.

I just purchased CS3 for my PC and I've had the same problem both with trying to install the sostware from espon, as well as Silverfast SE from Lasersoft imaging.

If someone finds a solution, would you please send me an e-mail.

Thanks,

Stacey Bindman

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]