FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creating an action to run on multiple layers

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Iann McGill
Creating an action to run on multiple layers
on Jul 27, 2007 at 7:37:32 pm

Hi,
I have let's say 200 layers. I want to take all of those layers and export them into a single powerpoint presentation or pdf. Is there a way that I can either "file>automate>pdf presentation" and take ALL of the individual layers and send them to the external program. Or do I have to go through every single layer, and "save as" or run the automate on it individually?

thank you,

iann

Return to posts index

Vincent Rosati
Re: Creating an action to run on multiple layers
on Jul 30, 2007 at 2:39:51 am

Maybe try, Photoshop File/Scripts/Export Layers To Files might work for you? Or, maybe one of the other scripts.

With Acrobat Pro you can create a multi-page PDF from the batch of resulting images - via the Create PDF button on the menu.

Return to posts index

Iann McGill
Re: Creating an action to run on multiple layers
on Aug 6, 2007 at 7:17:13 pm

That did work! Thank you! I ended up creating an action to save a .jpg. But I still had to go through and do it one layer at a time manually. This is perfect. Thanks! It will be a great help in the future.

Now... I don't mean to press my luck... heh, heh, heh... but I don't suppose you know of a way, that I can name the layers and then when I use the script you just discussed, I can save the layer by their name?

Thank you again,
iann

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]