FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ctrl H

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
juanfordroad
Ctrl H
on Apr 10, 2007 at 1:46:58 pm

Is there any way to fix PS 7.01 so I can hide it with a simple ctrl (apple) H? Can't seem to find that upwards pointing arrow on my mac that works.

Return to posts index

wuzelwazel
Re: Ctrl H
on Apr 19, 2007 at 12:21:08 am

[juanfordroad] "
Is there any way to fix PS 7.01 so I can hide it with a simple ctrl (apple) H? Can't seem to find that upwards pointing arrow on my mac that works."

First: I don't know what you mean by upwards pointing arrow. You mean like the arrow keys?

Second: Apple-H is the command to hide an open program (the Ctrl key isn't the Apple key btw). You can also opt-click out of a program to hide it or use Option-Apple-H to hide all other programs (leaving the one you're in visible).

Return to posts index

juanfordroad
Re: APPLE H
on Apr 19, 2007 at 3:57:08 pm

First: Great name. You just don't see great names like that anymore.

Second: When you click on the Adobe menu bar and scroll down to the place where it lets you hide Adobe, what kind of funny looking characters do you see? [ Notice my lack of using the word, like, in this passage ].

Third: Thank you for clearing up my senior moment(s) on the differences between CTRL and Apple. I must watch more of those Apple commercials.

Fourth: The whole purpose of this lengthy exercise was to be able to use the shortcut: Apple H, in order to HIDE THE OPEN ADOBE PROGRAM just like I can hide OTHER open programs on the Mac with these two simple, easy to remember, actions.

Again, thank you for taking the time to clarify these things. It has helped me immensely (a lot).

BTW, I have since learned that using the combination: CTRL + Apple + H will hide the open Adobe Photoshop program. Not quite the same as using the two (keystrokes), but, it beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, if you know what I mean :}

Juan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]