FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trying to remove a "merger" from Premiere "filmstrip" file - "clone stamp tool" inconsistent

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David DiCanio
Trying to remove a "merger" from Premiere "filmstrip" file - "clone stamp tool" inconsistent
on Mar 4, 2007 at 4:55:15 am

I've done lots of reading here, but can't come up with anything. I'm not super proficient with Photoshop. I have a bad sit down interview avi file - background is not blurred and there is a doorknob sticking out the interviewees ear. I'm trying to remove it by exporting the avi out of Premiere as a filmstrip, and then working in Photoshop. How can I get consistency from frame to frame. The Clone tool is what I've tried, but no success. Am I able to cover this doornob with a mask of sorts? If you're able to give me a step by step it would be greatly appreciated. The interviewee keeps his head somewhat still, but more of the knob is showing in some frames than in others. So the mask would not be consistent.

Return to posts index

David DiCanio
Re: Trying to remove a "merger" from Premiere "filmstrip" file - "clone stamp tool" inconsistent
on Mar 5, 2007 at 7:10:46 am

Sorry, should have put this in the Photoshops Basics.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]