FORUMS: list search recent posts

lost a pallete window--help

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jaru22
lost a pallete window--help
on Aug 24, 2006 at 9:03:58 pm

OK now this may seem stupid but I have looked for answers and can't find it so maybe someone here has the answer.

I have a dual monitor setup and when I call up the "blending options" palette it is not on either of my screens. I tried resetting palelltes, did not work. I tried re-sizing my screens, did not work.
This happened once before when I went from a dual monitor to a single screen set up as some pallete's were on the secondary monitor. But this current monitor setup has not changed. I know its there as I can not do anything until I hit return to exit the blending option.

How do I get the "blending options" back onto one of my monitors?

Thanks for the help....this seems so basic, I should know it and I am sure it is a simple fix, but I am racking my brian on this...mayeb a caffine break will help.

Return to posts index

JonnoB
Re: lost a pallete window--help
on Aug 25, 2006 at 1:21:21 am

Hi jaru,

Tricky problem you've got there, The best solution for this problem is to close PS and trash/delete your 'Adobe Photoshop CS2 Prefs.psp' prefereces file from your machine (run a search for the above name if you can't find it) and re open PS. This will reset your palette positions and 'Blending Options' will come up in the middle of your screen when next selected.

Hope this Helps

Cheers

Return to posts index

jaru22
fixed
on Aug 25, 2006 at 5:05:43 am

That worked thanks!

Return to posts index

jaru22
fixed
on Aug 25, 2006 at 5:06:30 am

That worked thanks!