FORUMS: list search recent posts

Perforated Metal/Grate

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Perforated Metal/Grate
on Aug 10, 2006 at 3:36:21 pm

Is there any possibility someone would have a tutorial/solution on creating a perforated metal (coated in black) pattern as seen on the front of this speaker? I have been searching far and wide for tutorials across the web...all that is coming up is 'perforated ball' and I don't believe that is right...and I have been using various keywords and phrases as well. You know, it's the G5 enclosure perforated front panel look, but coated in black.

Any input would help...

Thank you.

Moving images | Moving brands

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Perforated Metal/Grate
on Aug 10, 2006 at 3:41:15 pm

I would recommend simply taking a photo or buying a stock one for $5 from istockphoto.

Then use patternmaker or follow tuturial at on how to make seamless backgrounds.

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, and ATS:iWork

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved