FORUMS: list search recent posts

failed data set export from imageready

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zak Mussig
failed data set export from imageready
on Aug 4, 2006 at 7:34:37 pm

I tried a search for this, but didn't really know how to search for my problem, so apologies if this is a duplicate post.

I'm trying to export data sets as files in Imageready, but get a "Could not complete this operation. File not found." dialog each time. In looking through the data sets through that window, everything appears to be there, and in the right place.

Anybody have any idea what file it might be looking for, or what I need to do?

Some more quick info...
I'm updating an older file with a new data set. The imageready file is in a folder that also has a subfolder which holds the data set file, and all of the other assets (?... video guy) that the data set need to put into the imageready file. It obviously sees those because it's displaying them... even the new one that is being added for the first time with this data set. Could Imageready display a file, but still not "find" that file at some other system level? Doesn't make sense to me, but I'm just a lowly video editor.

Thanks for any help,
Zak

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: failed data set export from imageready
on Aug 10, 2006 at 5:33:14 pm

Do not recommend targeting same folder as source files... process from one into other...

You can also do data sets from within PS and they are a littele asier there in my opinion

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, and ATS:iWork

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]