FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need help printing DVD Case Inserts with Photoshop 7.0

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
EstoriaFilms
Need help printing DVD Case Inserts with Photoshop 7.0
on Jun 20, 2006 at 2:12:27 am

Good Evening all.

I am having an awful time trying to create a template for printing Memorex DVD case Inserts using Photoshop 7.0 and my Epson R200 printer.

Every time I've gone to make a jacket, I'll lay it out perfectly measured (I use a ruler against the actual insert!) and then go to print and something will be off. It may crop a bit of the image or the spine isn't aligned properly. So I'll tweak it and waste about 10 inserts in the process! Finally I'll get it right and write down ALL the settings in hopes that the next time I go to print a jacket I can plug the numbers in and be fine, but nope!!! Photoshop has a mind of it's own!

If anyone out there has an answer to what I'm doing wrong or a magic template they could lead me to, I would be forever grateful! My wallet is starting to hurt from all the wasted ink/inserts and I just know there must be an easier way to go about this!

-Adrianne :)

Return to posts index

stevem1928
Re: Need help printing DVD Case Inserts with Photoshop 7.0
on Jul 3, 2006 at 6:10:05 pm

How about the pixel aspect ratio when you create a new document? If you have been using a video preset, the pixels will not be square. I have had that throw me off in the past.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]