FORUMS: list search recent posts

Aharon Rabinowitzs' animation tutorial problem

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rafael Lopes
Aharon Rabinowitzs' animation tutorial problem
on May 29, 2006 at 12:14:07 pm

Hi,

I'm working on a 45 minutes narrative project that has already been shot and now needs to "cartoonized". I checked Aharon Rabinowitzs' tutorial that uses after effects and ilustrator and I found it amazing, specialy with all different variations that can be done. Well, I followed all Aharons' intructions very closely and did exactly what the tutorial said, but the problem is that I have 61 thousand images to be processed/vectorized. Opening adobes' bridge takes a while (a tried exporting cache and some other options and it kind of gives me litlle bit of extra speed). But the real problem is that I can select all images but it never gets passed a thousand images. And this is making my work insanely hard, since I have to select the first thousand images and then click on "live trace", then I have to select the next thousand images and click on "live trace again". It took me a day in front of the pc to do 10 thousand images. And according to the tutorial I SHOULD be able to process all images with no problem. I changed the code values that needed to be changed (to 99999), which should give me about 50 minutes of video, but the issue persists. Any advice?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]