FORUMS: list search recent posts

save / load selection

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Scott
save / load selection
on Mar 26, 2006 at 3:54:03 pm

I have several flattened images that need to be cropped. Typically, I would make a selection around the area that needs to be cropped and save the selection to a new document. After doing this I would set up a batch and load the selection to the other images (preventing me from manually having to select the cropped area for each individual image).

For some reason it is not allowing me to do this. When I try to load the selection, the only document visible in the Document pull-down is the saved-selection. In other words, I can't apply that selection to any other open documents. This is happening whether I am trying to batch them or not. I could have all the images I want cropped open and it still will not let me apply a saved selection to them.

I don't recall ever having this problem in the previous version of PS (CS1). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any info you may have.

David Scott

Return to posts index

Underbelly
Re: save / load selection
on Mar 28, 2006 at 10:35:29 pm

I didn't follow how you were doing this but couldn't you just create a simple action for cropping without loading a selection and use batch? If not, than I don't understand.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]