FORUMS: list search recent posts

Photoshop CS Issue

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave
Photoshop CS Issue
by
on Mar 14, 2006 at 3:26:04 am

I have Photoshop CS and have had it since it came out. Today when I launched it an error message came up that said... "The configuration for the activation license is missing. Please uninstall and reinstall this application." as soon as I click ok on the error Photoshop shuts down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times and it has not helped. Plus I tried to activate it the last time I reinstalled and Adobe said that they were having trouble confirming my serial number. What's wrong with this thing? Please help I'm on a deadline.

Thank you in advance,

Dave

Return to posts index

HalifaxMediaManiac
Re: Photoshop CS Issue
on Mar 14, 2006 at 4:11:38 am

Hi there,

Not sure if this will help or not... but after you uninstalled the program did you try going and unhiding all the hidden folders and files that may have been created for CS, some might even exist elsewhere in your cpu?

I'm not sure if this will work or not but by the sounds of it, its worth a shot.

Worst case scenerio you could always create a new partition and install a new copy of CS there... meet your deadline and the figure out the problem on your main partition.

Good Luck

-Jeff Coleman

Jeff Coleman
Sandbox Multimedia
jeff@sandboxstudios.ca

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]