FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS 2 RAW?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amish Ed
CS 2 RAW?
on Dec 27, 2005 at 9:56:21 pm

I shoot a lot of teeth on black backgrounds, and models on white backdrops and both types of images really throw off the Auto finction. It's really anoying to have to always pull down the menu and turn off the Auto Adjustment. I have my own image settings profile, but can't find a way to make RAW default to that, so I'm wondering if there's a way to disable the Auto Adjustment feature in the RAW converter? Checked the archive, but no luck.

Amish Ed
Dual 2Ghz G5, 4GB, running 10.3.6 w/QT 6.5.2, Black Majic DeckLink, AE Pro 6.5 w/BCC and Invig. 3D, PS CS2, AI CS2, FCP HD

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: CS 2 RAW?
on Dec 30, 2005 at 4:21:46 am

You can color correct first..then apply settings to others... also can Use Image Processor Script... details on both in Onlione Help for step by step

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors
Co-Author Final Cut Pro on the Spot, After Effects on the Spot, Broadcast Graphics on the Spot, and After Effects @ Work
Check out the new DVD: Photoshop CS: Essentials for Digital Video from http://www.photoshopforvideo.com

edit - produce - direct -

Return to posts index

Amish Ed
on Dec 30, 2005 at 4:00:25 pm

Thanks Richard, sounds like I'll just stick to the same way. The auto settings are usually so far off it's easier to do it myself.

Amish Ed
Dual 2Ghz G5, 4GB, running 10.3.6 w/QT 6.5.2, Black Majic DeckLink, AE Pro 6.5 w/BCC and Invig. 3D, PS CS2, AI CS2, FCP HD

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
on Jan 2, 2006 at 11:46:49 pm

I amnot saying auto... you can tell Photoshop to use the corections from the first image as the corrections for the rest coming from the same "roll"

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors
Co-Author Final Cut Pro on the Spot, After Effects on the Spot, Broadcast Graphics on the Spot, and After Effects @ Work
Check out the new DVD: Photoshop CS: Essentials for Digital Video from http://www.photoshopforvideo.com

edit - produce - direct -

Return to posts index

Amish Ed
on Jan 3, 2006 at 6:59:04 pm

Gotcha Richard. I do make use of that feature which is very helpful.

Amish Ed

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]