FORUMS: list search recent posts

Non square pixel conversion

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
renato
Non square pixel conversion
on Nov 6, 2005 at 12:51:49 pm

Hello,

I have about 200+ images that I need to bring into Premiere for a simple slide show. They are all different dimensions, but they are all square pixels. I need to convert all of them to non square, since they are showing up completely distorted in Premiere.

I have no idea on how to do it with all the different sizes I have, and I dont want to resize each and every image manually.

Is there a way to automate this? hope my obvious confusion on the subject doesnt make my question too unclear..

thanks for any help or ideas
renato

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Non square pixel conversion
on Nov 6, 2005 at 2:41:07 pm

Would help if you told us WHICH version of Photoshop you are using

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors
Co-Author Final Cut Pro on the Spot, After Effects on the Spot, Broadcast Graphics on the Spot, and After Effects @ Work
Check out the new DVD: Photoshop CS: Essentials for Digital Video from http://www.photoshopforvideo.com

edit - produce - direct -

Return to posts index

cow
renato
on Nov 6, 2005 at 2:59:48 pm

Sorry Richard, bad mistake.. I am using CS2, and I had no idea it came with Video Actions. I just found it on the manual.. I tried "DVD Slideshow NTSC Standard Inset" and apparently my problems are solved.

Any ideas or comments if this is a good aproach are highly appreciated. Thanks again for helping me out.

renato

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
on Nov 6, 2005 at 6:28:12 pm

Since I wrote those Actions.. they were going to be my suggestion (grin) if you had CS2....

You can also use the Place command and mannually place a bunch of images into a non-square comp and size by hand if you want.. the NS conversion happens upon the Place command

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors
Co-Author Final Cut Pro on the Spot, After Effects on the Spot, Broadcast Graphics on the Spot, and After Effects @ Work
Check out the new DVD: Photoshop CS: Essentials for Digital Video from http://www.photoshopforvideo.com

edit - produce - direct -

Return to posts index

renato
on Nov 6, 2005 at 6:37:44 pm

oh wow..thats really cool!!

they worked perfectly for what I needed. And thanks for the tip about the place command. I know its gonna be usefull in future projects.

sorry again for not mentioning the version and thanks for the great actions!

renato

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]