FORUMS: list search recent posts

filmstrip

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
fazail
filmstrip
on Oct 26, 2005 at 10:55:58 pm

Hi..
I am trying to print these exported films strips in photoshop.
The problem is that these filmstrips are arranged horizontaly rather than just one vertical stripe. I was wondering if there is anyway i can output a filmstrip thats just one vertical segement or import/change the strip.
Basicaly what i am trying to do is resize it to a 16mm films size and print them and try and photocopy them on to the clear 16mm leader...
anyone??

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: filmstrip
on Oct 27, 2005 at 1:16:26 am

If you mean by exported filmstrips, videos exported to the filmstrip format, That will not work in SO SO many ways

anmd you cannot photocopyu to film leader

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors
Co-Author Final Cut Pro on the Spot, After Effects on the Spot, Broadcast Graphics on the Spot, and After Effects @ Work
Check out the new DVD: Photoshop CS: Essentials for Digital Video from http://www.photoshopforvideo.com

edit - produce - direct -

Return to posts index

fazail
Re: filmstrip
on Oct 27, 2005 at 6:29:16 am

Thanks Richard,

Yeah i could not photocopy directly on to the film.. Anyways the other experiment i am trying is using temporary tattoo paper.. printing on it and than transfering on to 16mm leader... this is for a experimental film course i am taking. Is there a setting i can use during export to get just a single verticle strip??? maybe a standalone program that can do it... or something..
this is what i am doing now... i am cut and pasting portions of the strip on to a clean letter size canvas.. printing them and cut them.. just that cut and past takes a long time.. if only they had one verticale strip i can cut a full pages size chunks...

thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]