FORUMS: list search recent posts

Photoshop CS - inserting a watermark logo, batch process. help!

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
409industries
Photoshop CS - inserting a watermark logo, batch process. help!
on Oct 13, 2005 at 7:04:38 pm

ok so heres the deal.
I know how to use text to watermark a ton of photos all at once (using the action pallette).

My question is this, how can i insert another jpeg image (logo) into all the pictures in a set batch? I tried recording the action but run into problems pasting into the original image because photoshop can no longer "select previous image" when the next file comes along in he batch.

I know there has to be a way because if you look at most websites, they use translucent logos. It would be such a pain to put that logo on each page one by one. Also how can i make sure each logo is aligned correctly to the bottom right corner?

any tips would be greatly appreciated. am i going about processing batches incorrectly?

heres what i am using so far as an action:

>Image Size (resize to 800x600)

>Open (this opens the logo file that will be used for watermark)

>Copy (copies logo to clipboard)

>Select Previous Document (selects target image for the watermark logo to go into)

>Paste

>Move Current Layer (aligning to the bottom right... this may not be the best way to do it)

>Set Current Layer

>Export (save for web function, jpeg - High)

Return to posts index

seth
Re: Photoshop CS - inserting a watermark logo, batch process. help!
by
on Oct 14, 2005 at 4:24:24 pm

I don't have the time to try it right now, but could you make a custom brush (or custom shape) with your watermark and set that in your action to be positioned at the correct location.

utah dvd replication - stotion.com

Return to posts index

409industries
Re: Photoshop CS - inserting a watermark logo, batch process. help!
on Oct 20, 2005 at 7:12:39 pm

I eventually figured out how to do it.
It required copying the image i wanted to use onto the clipboard first, and having the image i was going to watermark highlighted before starting to record the animation.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]