FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blending options on CS

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ChrisJ
Blending options on CS
on Jul 22, 2005 at 11:07:10 pm

Hi, I just started using CS instead of 7, and for some reason every time I try to access the blending options I get the "hand symbol". Is something terribly different?

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Blending options on CS
on Jul 27, 2005 at 1:21:56 pm

Blending options are access in the info bar for tools or layers palette for layers...

a shortcut is to select a tool without blending modes *such as marquee, move or hand) then press Shift + or Shift - to cycle modes

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors
Co-Author Final Cut Pro on the Spot, After Effects on the Spot, Broadcast Graphics on the Spot, and After Effects @ Work
Check out the new DVD: Photoshop CS: Essentials for Digital Video from http://www.photoshopforvideo.com

edit - produce - direct -

Return to posts index

Tyler Fuller
Re: Blending options on CS not working
on Jun 18, 2009 at 4:57:46 pm

Hi, for some reason unbeknownst to me all blending options stopped working on new images I opened in PS CS. I opened previously edited images that I have put blending options on and they worked fine and I was able to change them. However when I opened a new image after having opened the old image that worked, it failed to insert the blending option I specified. No preview, no blending after I select ok.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have quit PS several times in hopes of resetting whatever is causing it to not work and even rebooted my mac... without success.

Thanks
--T

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]