FORUMS: list search recent posts


COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
on Jul 5, 2005 at 5:27:01 pm

Anyone know how to pull out rpf/rla data out of a 3d image in photoshop? I know how in AE, but not in PS.
I would feel more comfortable pulling out depth of feild in post, so when i hear
"can we change that blur" it can be just fixed with a slider or something.

Return to posts index

Re: rpf
on Jul 6, 2005 at 4:52:21 am

I believe that feature is only available in AE - unless there's something third party that I don't know about. You can easily transfer your AE project into Photoshop tho - any reason for not doing so?

// jayse

Ultimate After Effects Video Training CDs

Free Photoshop CS Video Tutorials

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved