FORUMS: list search recent posts

Eraser not smooth

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
martin
Eraser not smooth
on Jun 22, 2005 at 2:38:16 pm

Photshop eraser is not smooth in action It's movement is jumpy, It was fine a week ago.....anyone know how to fix it!

Return to posts index

Mike Gondek
Re: Eraser not smooth
on Jun 24, 2005 at 4:08:45 pm

If it was fina a week ago reset your prefs by holding your fingers over Shift, Ctrl, Alt booting Phothsop, and immediately pushing those 3 keys down. You will be asked to reset/delete your prefs.

You may have inadvertedly assign a custom brush to the eraser or have a very large brush. Hard to find out the exact answer, but resetting your prefs should help, if not let us know if anything else is running slow.

Return to posts index

martin
on Jun 24, 2005 at 5:02:36 pm

Mike
I have reset prefs but I still have the same problem....Also I'v noticed that the same problem is with all my programs but more noticeable with PH where you can see the movement best useing the eraser...?
Any other ideas?

Return to posts index

Mike Gondek
on Jun 29, 2005 at 2:57:14 pm

Since this is happening in all your programs, your mouse might be dirty or damaged.

If you are using a wacom tablet, your control panel setings might need to be tweened.

Depending on if you are on mac or pc you may have a control panel setting to adjust.

Try swapping and cleaning your mouse. If you still have troubel let us knwo what platform you are on and what type of input device you are using (mouse, wacom, trackball, etc)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]