FORUMS: list search recent posts

changing preferences.

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hanjack
changing preferences.
on Jun 21, 2005 at 1:11:44 pm

I have just bought cs2 after purchasing a digital camera.Previously i used another editor to edit my shots.This editor does appear and so does acdsee etc once the card is inserted.How do I get pscs2 to recognise my card.It does not appear on " import"-however my scanner does(it did it automatically).I realise this has got to be simple but after 3o minutes of frustraton i give up.I can of course get the image into p/shop but i want it to recognise the card straight away.

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Mike Gondek
Re: changing preferences.
on Jun 29, 2005 at 3:00:45 pm

To get shots out of a digital cmaera you either

1) plug the camera into your computer with USB or firewire
2) remove your data card (e.g. Compact Flash) and insert that into a card reader

Soem cameras come with software with an import commadn, and I don't like using those utilisites as thsi is more software to update/install. Phtohsop can read almost any type3 of raw format from most all cameras and you shodl just have to use the open command to get to your digital camera images, not import.

Return to posts index

hanjack
Re: changing preferences.
on Jun 29, 2005 at 8:15:25 pm

Yeah thanks Mike-the card reader has been my choice after playing around with it.I open it to bridge(CS2) and then go from there.Much appreciated for your help and advice

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]