FORUMS: list search recent posts

Photoshop Books?? Which one to buy??

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sacred_hoops
Photoshop Books?? Which one to buy??
on Jun 21, 2005 at 8:59:49 am

Hi all,
Firstly I will apologise for such a lame post to ask a real basic question. I could probably get a fair view from reading reviews but i figured id go straight to the horses mouth so to speak.

Quite simply i am a video editor who is trying to get to grips with photoshop. I have been experimenting and continually got a bit lost in the whole powerful programme so i have decided i must by a book that can explain the fundamental logistics of the programme and the features contained so i am only limited by my imagination and not my lack of knowledge!

Since the books are often expensive and there are so many on the market id like to know which ones are the best to buy, and i am coming from a beginner point of view.

Thankyou in advance for anyone that can give me some advice it really is much appreciated!

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Photoshop Books?? Which one to buy??
on Jun 21, 2005 at 1:01:08 pm

Well.. I'm biased...

but 35 people with an average score of 4.5 say that Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors is the choice...

order through Cow Dairy store.

When you get that done and have foundation... Photoshop Wow book is good for type effects, Scott Kelby Down and Dirty Tricks and Classic Effects good for effects.

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors
Co-Author Final Cut Pro On The Spot & After Effects on the Spot
Check out the new DVD: Photoshop CS: Essentials for Digital Video from http://www.vasst.com

edit - produce - direct -

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]