FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pasting into the exactly same place

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
discdokta
Pasting into the exactly same place
on Jun 16, 2005 at 7:13:20 am

I work with Photoshop and after effects and need to have one black pixel in the top left corner of my layers. I would like to just simply draw one pixel and then copy it to every layer in the exactly same spot. However when I try to do this, the pixel never gets in the same place. Because I have large transparent areas in my layers, I imagine the paste in place command won't work (if the marching ants are on a transparent area the paste into command won't do a good job). I could always do a layer via copy, but then everything in the layer would get copied and I would have to erase an awful lot because I only need to copy the one black pixel.

I'm sure this can be done easily in photoshop because it's such an amazing program, but I just can't figure it out. Could someone please help me out and tell an easy way to get one pixel exactly in the same spot in every layer?

Return to posts index

Jeff Cochran
Re: Pasting into the exactly same place
on Jun 16, 2005 at 1:38:44 pm

I think the way I'd do it is make a selection out of the Black square, then go to each layer and fill the selection with black

Jeff Cochran

http://www.jeffcochrandigitalartist.com/

Return to posts index

discdokta
Re: Pasting into the exactly same place
on Jun 16, 2005 at 2:19:05 pm

Thank's for the tip! I will try that!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]