FORUMS: list search recent posts

Irritating Font Hide & Seek... ):o(

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cavan McLaughlin
Irritating Font Hide & Seek... ):o(
on Jun 14, 2005 at 11:32:21 am

I have just made a booklet in Photoshop and used a particular font for the main text. My friend wants to get it off to a printers ... which is all fine until I tried to get the font file to send. I can't find it anywhere!!! The font is 'Minion' and its not in the 'font' folder C:WINDOWSFonts or in the Postscripts C:PSFONTS & C:PSFONTSPFM ... I ran a search on my whole PC with any file with minion in it ... nothing. I have noted that the font is only available in Photoshop but not in Word for example... I cannot find it anywhere and the artwork has already gone so I can't just re-do with a different font ... The blasted thing must be somewhere or there would be an option!! I have been looking for it for full blinking day now and I am completely miffed...

Can anyone help me with ANY advice......... [gently bangs head off desk]

Thanx

Return to posts index

Cavan McLaughlin
Re: Irritating Font Hide & Seek... ):o(
on Jun 14, 2005 at 1:43:30 pm

Sorry everyone!! It suddenly struck me to run a search for "fonts" folders of which Adobe appears to have hidden all over my system ... one of them contained the offending font! Is this normal for Adobe prgrams to have about 15 seperate font folders or should I have done something to prevent this?

Anyhow - panic over...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]