FORUMS: list search recent posts

Arc lower/upper

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Arc lower/upper
on May 20, 2005 at 10:19:16 pm

Hello all,

i'm trying to do the equivalent of arc lower/arc upper on text(via warp text) but on a raster layer
i'd rather not go to a manual distort map and i was wondering if anyone had a suggestion
(either plugin, or builtin)

thanks for any help,

Paul-Kenji Cahier

Return to posts index

Re: Arc lower/upper
on May 24, 2005 at 12:19:59 am

Are you running PS CS2 by any chance? If so - they added the ability to warp imagery just like the text warp. (you can check that on

If you're doing it in CS, it doesn't have that same type of warping - but you can probably fudge it with Liquify or similar. What exactly are you trying to end up with?

Hope that helps,

// jayse

Ultimate After Effects Video Training CDs

Free Photoshop CS Video Tutorials

by jayse!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved