FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to touch up ?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mills_mg
How to touch up ?
on May 16, 2005 at 4:17:22 am

hello everybody,

just wondering abt. is there any way to properly touch up a Blured photo taken by my mobile CAM?
The pic is quite blurred. I tried a lot with brightness and variations but couldnt work well! Any specific technique or steps available to clear this ?

--thank you

Return to posts index

Thumbslinger
Re: How to touch up ?
on May 16, 2005 at 4:29:47 am

Most of the time, the specific photo needs to be seen to determine how bad and what the best means would be.

However, sometimes in the transfer to photo cd's, a channel can offset and give a pusedo-color cast that looks like blurring. So, check the individual channels first to see if you need to nudge one some direction.

Something I've had pretty good success with is using the Smart Blur filter then the Unsharp Mask. Different recipes for different items, but short of exact selections and massive retouching via rubberstamping, contrast/level adj's and the like those might help you out.

Return to posts index

mills_mg
on May 16, 2005 at 7:05:24 am

Oh Thnx !

I used Smart Blur filter then the Unsharp Mask as u said but still its not that effective ? Still the blurred areas are there.

Any other way around here?

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Underbelly
on May 16, 2005 at 3:10:22 pm

I think one would have to see the image in question to give you any answer. It's like telling a doctor over the phone that you don't feel well and expecting him to tell you how to cure yourself.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]