FORUMS: list search recent posts

What's in Photoshop CS2 package?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Davis
What's in Photoshop CS2 package?
on May 6, 2005 at 8:36:39 pm

I'm planning to update to Photoshop CS2 from 7 but the local Apple store doesn't have it in stock. I could download the upgrade from Adobe but I'm wondering if I won't need the CD sometime in the future. Also, doesn't the store box that the upgrade comes in have written materials of value... like a manual? Geesh, I hope so!

Wonder if someone who has upgraded to CS2 could tell me what the difference between the online download and the store packaged version is/

Thanks,

Diderot

Return to posts index

rufus napkin
Re: What's in Photoshop CS2 package?
on May 6, 2005 at 9:35:48 pm

Have you tried downloading the CS2 Trial Version from the Adobe download site? - If it downloads as a full [CD] file (CS did I believe), the purchased license download will also.

Manual-wise (some people are old-fashioned and prefer books or learn better that way) Adobe sells it for $20-30.

The online help Photoshop CS and its Help menu are all inclusive and absolutely superb for any troubleshooting and learning how-to. Check them out on the trial version and decide for yourself.

Return to posts index

Richard Davis
on May 6, 2005 at 11:06:40 pm

I'm one who learns better - or at least differently since I like to learn both ways, really - with a written manual. I see on the Adobe website that you have to BUY the manual when you purchase the uploaded version. Does the packaged Photoshop CS2 come with the printed manual? If not, I'm disappointed. Any software should come with printed "instructions", you know, especially when the upgrade is $150.

Richard

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
on May 11, 2005 at 2:58:17 am

When I bought PSCS2 updates... came with manual....

When I bought entire Creative Suite update.... no manuals

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]