FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP and Redwork flow

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Renee Baltsen
FCP and Redwork flow
on Feb 20, 2014 at 2:31:12 am

Hello,

So I am new to the world of Redfootage and all it's awesomeness. I am right now working on exporting out the XML (per timeline and also just the whole project itself). My colorist would like XML and the R3D files.

This is where I"m struggling to find the proper workflow. I've seen different threads on it (but most are 2 to three years old). I've exported the XML, brought it into Redcine Pro and it keeps telling me it's aborted (after I find the file and relink it).

Now, I did go through and edit with subclips (for some strange reason my FCP7 was having the media go offline and this was a suggestion from a friend to fix that issue). Those files were renamed and used, but I went into Redcine and found the folder containing the file and tried to relink it, no luck. It also states that Redcine doesn't work with intel machines... I'm using a macbookpro and have downloaded all the packages on the red website for workflow.

I'm truly at a loss at what I'm doing wrong and I keep trying the steps recommended, but too no luck. Any help would be greatly Appreciated!

Return to posts index

David Battistella
Re: FCP and Redwork flow
on Feb 27, 2014 at 7:05:12 am

Renee,

I'd like to answer your question , but i don't understand it.

Battistella

http://www.bottegabattistella.com/blog/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]