FORUMS: list search recent posts

Which R3D File do you use as your master clip when there are more than Two in the RDC Folder. I have a folder A005_C001.RDC that contains 2 R3D files that are the same except in size. Which one do i use when I am editing in premiere. When I

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles Willis
Which R3D File do you use as your master clip when there are more than Two in the RDC Folder. I have a folder A005_C001.RDC that contains 2 R3D files that are the same except in size. Which one do i use when I am editing in premiere. When I
on Oct 16, 2013 at 3:14:23 pm

Which R3D File do you use as your master clip when there are more than Two in the RDC Folder. I have a folder A005_C001.RDC that contains 2 R3D files that are the same except in size. Which one do i use when I am editing in premiere. When I import the folder it imports both clips

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
Re: Which R3D File do you use as your master clip when there are more than Two in the RDC Folder. I have a folder A005_C001.RDC that contains 2 R3D files that are the same except in size. Which one do i use when I am editing in premiere. Wh
on Nov 5, 2013 at 1:11:54 pm

Just point at folder and import.
Its the one that has the *.R3D extension.
I wouldnt screw around with the file/folder structure.

Return to posts index

David Battistella
Re: Which R3D File do you use as your master clip when there are more than Two in the RDC Folder. I have a folder A005_C001.RDC that contains 2 R3D files that are the same except in size. Which one do i use when I am editing in premiere. Wh
on Dec 3, 2013 at 9:16:47 am

They are all the same file.

Multiple spanned files are created (2GB files size each) to create one single R3D clip.

It's completely normal.

David

http://www.davidbattistella.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]