FORUMS: list search recent posts

How-to RED ONE Camera Videos

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Kinzel
How-to RED ONE Camera Videos
on Mar 3, 2008 at 7:56:29 pm

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give you guys a heads up that my website WonderHowTo.com has teamed up with IndieRentals and have created a complete tutorial of how-to videos for the RED ONE camera.

This camera is amazing! We are looking for feedback on our videos and some suggestions on additional how-to's you guys would like to see with the RED ONE in the future.

Here is the link to the playlist of the 9 videos currently created:
http://www.wonderhowto.com/community/member/mikegoedecke/playlists/learn-al...

My goal in this thread is not to spam at all, but simply get you guys the footage I am sure you are going to love!

So please enjoy the videos and respond with all of your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Ben Holmes
Re: How-to RED ONE Camera Videos
on Mar 4, 2008 at 12:32:43 am

Hi Ben

I think some videos on post workflow would go down well with a lot of people, although I'm not sure if that is your thing or not. The videos seem like a good, if basic look at the camera.

You don't mention in the camera settings video that the 2K and 4K settings are 16:9 (as opposed to the 2:1 options), something which seems to cause confusion. Also worth noting that 2k and 4k 16:9 proxies cannot currently be played back in FCP or QTP at the moment, so that setting can cause real problems later on, although this is expected to be fixed soon by RED.

Keep up the good work.

Ben

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]