FORUMS: list search recent posts

FC log and transfer window does not recognize rd3 clips, code is installed

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francisco Bech Gómez
FC log and transfer window does not recognize rd3 clips, code is installed
on Jun 13, 2012 at 10:27:20 am

Hello, I am triying to log and transfer clips fpr the first time but the log and transfer window dont recognze them, the is no sign of opening the clips in the window. I have the red ce installes and I select apple priress 444 before but nothing

I read in the red cde manuel that it needs 2gb of ram to work, I only have one, could this be the problem? I am using an intel Imac . I was able to install the code and I see the options in the log and transfer window

Best regards

Return to posts index

Francisco Bech Gómez
Re: FC log and transfer window does not recognize rd3 clips, code is installed
on Jun 13, 2012 at 11:39:33 am

What I did, I created a folder mamed MAG 1 with th clips inside and now FC recognize them. The problem is the quelity is wafull, I am transfering to 444 and I gue a clip full of something like noise, it has the same size than the original red clip but awfull quelity. anyone had this issue or may know what happening?

I have transfer to 422 hq and works, I get the clean image , but when the cursor is stopped , the still image in the wiewer shows high contrast. I can only see the real color whan playing back the footage in the time line, weird

could be al this a Ram issue?

best regards

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]