FORUMS: list search recent posts

I neeed 10-20 sec Junk B-roll captured on RED to test workflow

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hoss Sarbaz
I neeed 10-20 sec Junk B-roll captured on RED to test workflow
on Apr 29, 2010 at 8:36:02 pm

Where can I get 10-20 sec Junk B-roll captured on RED to test workflow!

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: I neeed 10-20 sec Junk B-roll captured on RED to test workflow
on Apr 30, 2010 at 1:33:46 am

Try this:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sample+r3d+files

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Illya Laney
on Apr 30, 2010 at 4:27:12 am

That was pretty funny.

Motion Design, Color, Editing
Simulated Wood Grain Cabinet Inc.
(Seriously though, that's the name on the paycheck)

Return to posts index

Paul Provost
on May 1, 2010 at 3:17:42 am

yeah. sweet. you should reply that to every question on the cow.

Paul Provost
http://www.postandbeam.tv

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on May 1, 2010 at 11:58:09 am

Ha- no then this place would have no purpose in life...

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Hoss Sarbaz
on May 27, 2010 at 6:12:41 pm

Noah I think this is intended for people like you who reply with derogatory emails. Next time I will flag you or report you. Next time don't answer my stupid questions because I have lots of them and I will post more stupid questions especially if it bothers you so much!

If your going to answer someone's email this is how to do it:

"Um, to be honest, redcam native footage is so hugenormous it is going to take a week to download, I would suggest finding someone live to help you. I have about 2 terabytes of R3D footage on my pc right now and it is a hog...

"Oop, I think my render is done!""

This is not your forum this is not your playground.

Now go fly a kite or something or you can read this:

Dealing with newbie comments and responses in the COW forums

With today's newsletter subject, we thought this week's COW Tipping column should center on the subject of how to respond to posts that you might consider newbie posts. Our official policy is that if you think a comment is too beneath you, please do not answer it. Leave it for someone else. Don't tell people to go read the manual. It isn't helpful and if you don't think it an appropriate question, leave it to someone else whose patience might be a little longer than your own. Also, there is another thing that we like to remind people of when dealing with newbie questions: there are people who are in our forums who would like to particpate and who may not have your level of experience -- let them answer the simpler questions and save your time to interact in areas where your own experience and expertise is better served. There has been far too much "newbie bashing" going on in the COW lately, and so we will ask that if you think a subject drives you nuts -- stay away from it. Let the "near newbies" answer the questions raised by the "total newbies." If you are a leader, you are not obligated to answer every question, and we do not want you to. Please treat others with courtesy and remember that in some subjects, we are all newbies.

Return to posts index

Ross Tokach
on May 11, 2010 at 8:35:51 pm

Um, to be honest, redcam native footage is so hugenormous it is going to take a week to download, I would suggest finding someone live to help you. I have about 2 terabytes of R3D footage on my pc right now and it is a hog...

"Oop, I think my render is done!"

Return to posts index

Illya Laney
on May 12, 2010 at 3:15:37 am

http://rojolooks.com/R3DFILES.html

If you can't download a 200-300MB file in under an hour then you need to get a faster internet connection.

Motion Design, Color, Editing
Simulated Wood Grain Cabinet Inc.
(Seriously though, that's the name on the paycheck)

Return to posts index

Ross Tokach
on May 12, 2010 at 6:42:01 am

Didn't realize he just wanted one piece of R3D footage, thought he wanted the whole workflow folder from a dump, that contains like 13 files for a single clip. You really wont get an idea of the workflow until you get the whole folder on the computer.

IMO

"Oop, I think my render is done!"

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]