FORUMS: list search recent posts

OT- It's so civilized in here!

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Arniepix
OT- It's so civilized in here!
on Oct 26, 2007 at 11:36:42 pm

Spent some time on reduser.net today while burning DVDs. If some of those guys weren't separated by an ocean or 2, they'd be going at each other with axes!

What's interesting is that they're not saying anything there that hasn't been said here. They're only being nasty about it.

Arnie

Now in post: Peristroika, a film by Slava Tsukerman

http://www.arniepix.com/blog

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: OT- It's so civilized in here!
on Oct 28, 2007 at 2:06:55 pm

That's ok - because just like "Britney news", the anger has been diverted over to Apple Leopard, and the fact that nothing is working (or not without problems), so the "axes" are coming down on Apple now.

Gee, maybe it's because if you make people PAY for something, and it doesn't really work, people get a little angry ! I may not be fully informed, but with the exception of iTunes, and iPhone, isn't the main revenue stream for Apple based on the G5, and the real apps that sell this computer, which are their own applications, and the Adobe applications ? Maybe they should have TESTED THEM before releasing Leopard.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Oct 28, 2007 at 7:39:55 pm

[Bob Zelin] "hing is working "

Can you give us a rundown so I don't have to take the time and effort to do the investigation on my own?

Steve

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Oct 28, 2007 at 8:01:56 pm

on Creative Cow, change forums to Apple Final Cut Pro, and scroll down to Leopard Issues - there are tons of reported problems.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

blub06
on Oct 29, 2007 at 12:29:41 am

I think Apple makes most of its PROFITS from the ipod and with in the computer realm most of the profits come from laptops. This is also the case with just about all computer makers who make laptops, its the profit center.

Chris

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
Of course, it's civilized in here!
on Oct 30, 2007 at 11:11:42 pm

After all, Ron knows where we live.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]