FORUMS: list search recent posts

Red footage DVD screeners

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Douglas Ryan
Red footage DVD screeners
on Oct 12, 2009 at 9:06:51 pm

I was wondering what people are doing to make DVD screeners for clients and producers.

We've done a couple of dozen Red projects both Avid and FCP so we're getting down our workflows but no one has asked me for a DVD screener until last week.

I know we can add burnt-in TC when transcoding in RED Rushes or add a TC window in Avid but has anyone found an easier, quicker solution? I can't seem to find anything else on the boards.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Doug

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Red footage DVD screeners
on Oct 12, 2009 at 10:32:03 pm

I'd just dump into Compressor. Or play out of a RED Rocket and record SDI directly to a DVD-R recorder if you really want no brainer.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera! Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, and Panasonic DVX100.
Call Box Training
DSLR Cinematography Blog

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Red footage DVD screeners
on Oct 12, 2009 at 10:33:37 pm

I'd just dump into Compressor. Or play out of a RED Rocket and record SDI directly to a DVD-R recorder if you really want no brainer.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera! Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, and Panasonic DVX100.
Call Box Training
DSLR Cinematography Blog

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]