FORUMS: list search recent posts

Red Clip

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Connor
Red Clip
on Oct 21, 2007 at 9:10:13 am

I was impressed by this clip, not sure if it's been posted here before but this looks very promising

http://www.przypek.com/red%20page.html

Return to posts index

Todd at Fantastic Plastic
Re: Red Clip
on Oct 23, 2007 at 10:35:09 pm

Looks great... I don't think the extreme wide shots look as good with the infinite DoF, but the longer lenses look great.

The blacks are pretty crushed, which gives it just a bit of a videoy look... I'm wondering if they come out of the camera that way or there is is actually more detail living in the blacks in the raw footage that they purposely chose to crush out.

Looks very good...

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

gary adcock
on Oct 24, 2007 at 1:24:59 am

I was able to set in the private preview screening of the RED footage that will be demo'd as a 35 mm filmout at the FCPUG meeting tomorrow night as part of the Post Production Conference in NYC.

My compliments to Aldy and Mark at Offhollywood Digital and the people at Duart, the footage is spectacular and certain to open a lot of eyes.

While Red One is not a anything close to a replacement for an HVX200 it certainly exceeds any digital acquisition at the high end that I have ever seen.

Great Job guys.

gary adcock
Studio37
HD & Film Consultation
Post and Production Workflows

Return to posts index

Kevin Lang
on Oct 28, 2007 at 4:28:02 am

Yes, images are raw so whatever they did to the blacks was added later I think. Impressive I would love to see more night stuff.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]