FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting from Adobe Premiere CS3 to Encore CS3 in Pal even if all my settings are set to NTSC???

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ana Rivera
Exporting from Adobe Premiere CS3 to Encore CS3 in Pal even if all my settings are set to NTSC???
on Aug 27, 2008 at 5:52:17 am

I am exporting an MPEG-2 DVD at 23.976 fps set on NTSC (720p). It goes through the whole process and for some reason when I check the Project Settings, it's set to Pal. I have set my preferences on Encore to NTSC, the project from Premiere is in NTSC, so why is set to Pal when it's exported to Encore???
Any help would be appreciated!

Return to posts index

Russell Lasson
Re: Exporting from Adobe Premiere CS3 to Encore CS3 in Pal even if all my settings are set to NTSC???
on Aug 27, 2008 at 8:42:08 pm

Why are you posting this in the RED forum? You should try posting in one of the Adobe forums instead.

-Russ

Russell Lasson
Ridgeline Digital Cinema Mastering
Universal Post
Salt Lake City, UT

Return to posts index

Ana Rivera
Re: Exporting from Adobe Premiere CS3 to Encore CS3 in Pal even if all my settings are set to NTSC???
on Aug 27, 2008 at 9:23:13 pm

I didn't know that's were it was being posted. Sorry.

Return to posts index

Ana Rivera
on Aug 27, 2008 at 9:23:39 pm

I didn't know that's were it was being posted. Sorry.

Return to posts index

Russell Lasson
on Aug 27, 2008 at 9:26:01 pm

No problem. I only bring it up because you're not likely to get anyone here to help you out.

-Russ

Russell Lasson
Ridgeline Digital Cinema Mastering
Universal Post
Salt Lake City, UT

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]