FORUMS: list search recent posts

Transparent images gets distorted/zoomed in jumpy manner when I zoom in/out in pan/crop

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Milan Mali
Transparent images gets distorted/zoomed in jumpy manner when I zoom in/out in pan/crop
on Apr 24, 2016 at 10:46:05 am

Hello all,

Sony Vegas 12

I have made quite a few simple videos, but lately i am using png transparent images from net and ones made in PS.
As the title says, problem is that when I try to zoom them in and out, at exactly the same point they get distorted and at another point they jump to another position and get zoomed-in very sudden-jumpy way.
Because of this, I cant make gradual zoom in/out.

It also happens with same png/transparent images when I try to make them get in and out of the screen lets say horizontally...the image get very jumpy few times instead of nice gradual movement.

It does not happen with regular jpgs or videos.

Anyone can help? :)

Thanks,
Milan

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
Re: Transparent images gets distorted/zoomed in jumpy manner when I zoom in/out in pan/crop
on Apr 24, 2016 at 1:00:03 pm

Two guesses here because of the limited information given.
Does the size of your graphics, either created or downloaded, match your project settings?
Do you have extra keyframes on your Pan/Crop timeline? If the lock symbol is enabled a keyframe will be added EVERY time you make any change so watch out for that.

Return to posts index

Milan Mali
Re: Transparent images gets distorted/zoomed in jumpy manner when I zoom in/out in pan/crop
on Apr 24, 2016 at 1:20:20 pm

Hey Mike, thanks for your reply.

I have solved the problem by changing the settings for the last two hours.
Problem was (hopefully) in my File - Properties - Pixel Format...it was set to 8-bit (like always, since it allows me to work more fluidly on my not so great laptop). After I set it to 32-bit, full range, the problem gone.

I will try to post a short video of how it looks with 8-bit and with 32-bit.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]