FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering Vertical Video for Snapchat (Vegas Pro 11)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dante Temple
Rendering Vertical Video for Snapchat (Vegas Pro 11)
on Apr 18, 2016 at 3:55:17 pm

Hello, I am having issues rendering out a vertical video for Snapchat.
I recently downloaded the app Casper, which allows you to send and post any video in your media gallery (Android) to Snapchat. You can post a picture from the internet on your story if you please, and even upload a video for all your friends to see.

My issue is with the videos. I have edited and rendered a .mp4 file, making the resolution fit the requirements to be uploaded.

When I load the video up in Casper, it is all squished, ruining the entire video. I edited and rendered it the same as regular snapchat video, which covered the entire screen vertically. This is what happens when I load it into Casper: 9984_12999602102079753824550612085070520o.png.zip

Just to see what would happened, I went into the official Snapchat app, and saved a video of myself. I went back into Casper, loaded the video in the app, and sure enough, the video from Snapchat was completely normal, covering the entire screen of my phone. This is how I'd like to be able to render my videos for my stories.

If anyone has any ideas what I'm doing wrong or what to change, please let me know.
Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]