FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendered videos are laggy

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sigurður Smári Gunnarsson Waage
Rendered videos are laggy
on Apr 10, 2016 at 8:27:55 am

Hi there, I'm having trouble rendering a video that I'm making. It's a birth video which is basicly 7 minutes of just pictures and then some videos inbetween and when I render the video it runs smooth but the short video clips that I put in the video are so laggy and sometimes they don't play at all.

I use Sony Vegas 11 and my computer is since 2011(I think) so it's not exactly new. I have edited a video on this computer with sony vegas 11 before, that was a 10 minute(i think) video of me painting a car so there were no pictures in that one and it ran smooth all the way through so I know that my computer should be able to render a video without problems.

But I remember that it took so much longer time to render the car painting video than the birth video. Is there any way I can slow down the rendering process to make the quality of the video better if that makes any sense? I don't care if the rendering takes hours I just want the outcome to be good and if you have any ideas what I can do, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]