FORUMS: list search recent posts

Preview window

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dennis Cutlip
Preview window
on Apr 4, 2016 at 8:23:29 pm

Preview window doesnt show my work in real time...what setting fixes this problem?
Sorry new to Vegas pro...
Dennis

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Preview window
on Apr 4, 2016 at 8:46:42 pm

Getting real-time previewing is dependent on many variables.

Please list what Media you are using, the Protect Settings and the spec of your PC.

I can get 24p play in real-time at BEST, but that's before I start getting busy with FX-ing.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Dennis Cutlip
on Apr 5, 2016 at 12:21:26 pm

Sorry...dont think II explained that well. I just got back into Videography after a few years...

I just want to be able to see my work in the preview window as I do it...is this possible. Like if I add a shadow..want to be able to see what looks best instead of playing timeline each and every time.
I watched some videos online and theirs showed their previews! Not sure what Im doing..

Dennis

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Apr 5, 2016 at 12:28:03 pm

[Dennis Cutlip] "I just want to be able to see my work in the preview window as I do it...is this possible."

Yes it is because Vegas users do this every day.
Any changes I make to anything on my timeline (adding an effect, shadow to text, etc.) are instantly shown in the preview window so I'm not sure why you can't see it.

Return to posts index

Jorma Nippala
on Apr 5, 2016 at 12:54:56 pm

The Split-Screen View button in the Video Preview window selected to create a split-screen preview that bypasses all video effects (track effects, event effects, media effects, and video output effects) without removing them from your project?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Apr 5, 2016 at 2:34:41 pm

[Jorma Nippala] "The Split-Screen View button . . . .. without removing them from your project?"
Jorma, our friend here is asking about seeing/previewing at Full Frame rate - well, that's what I understood the op to mean?

* Grazie

PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti

Return to posts index

Jorma Nippala
on Apr 5, 2016 at 3:32:53 pm

Grazie, the OP's first post certainly implied that. His second post (and Mike's reply) prompted my response.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Apr 5, 2016 at 4:39:56 pm

Could be Jorma. I was going with real time.

* Grazie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]