FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can I automatically sync "Add as take" to current in point - not from beginning

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean McNally
How can I automatically sync "Add as take" to current in point - not from beginning
on Mar 28, 2016 at 3:00:00 am

I am working on a project of a very long video with many different versions of the same audio file. Each time I export a new version of the audio file, I add them as a take, so that I might change between file versions on-the-fly.

My problem is that when I try to use the "add as take" feature to a pre-cut timeline event, it adds it at the beginning of the audio file, not the "in" point of the event. So essentially, if I've got a piece of my video that starts at 30 minutes in, and I add a take, the audio, instead of noticing the event starts at 30 minutes, will start simply at the beginning, and they will not be in sync. I know there are relatively simple ways around this, but I'd like to know if I can somehow make it so they automatically sync, to improve my workflow and make editing just that little bit faster. Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
Re: How can I automatically sync "Add as take" to current in point - not from beginning
on Apr 16, 2016 at 4:17:09 pm

You might try making it a "sub clip" and the add the subclip as a take.

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]