FORUMS: list search recent posts

This is the worst green screen ever ?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
leonardo barone
This is the worst green screen ever ?
on Mar 21, 2016 at 5:14:34 pm

This is was been my firt green screen, cheap but good, I never have had problems with it, http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B008KKBI3A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_... ,however because is very uncorfortable assemple and disamble it , I bought this
http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B001CABRJK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_...

I think is terrible, I can't get the key with it neither with my softboxs.

Return to posts index

Andrew Lenczycki
Re: This is the worst green screen ever ?
on Mar 22, 2016 at 2:36:31 pm

Are you lighting the greenscreen separate from the subject? Are you separating the subject from the green screen by at least 3 feet? What is the specific problem you are having?

Andrew Lenczycki

Return to posts index

leonardo barone
on Mar 22, 2016 at 3:34:23 pm

This kind of portable screen is green in a part and blue in the other side, the green screen is very dark because the blue color behind, so very hard enlight it and make a key, look like others people have had this kind of issue with this portable screen.

Return to posts index

Andrew Lenczycki
on Mar 22, 2016 at 8:53:55 pm

The portable green screen you show looks very similar to one I purchased from Digital Juice a few years back. I had no problem with the keying - see this video that had the player introducing himself shot with the greenscreen and then a digital file was used to replace "key" the background:

The first piece of greenscreen work is at 0:51 to 0:55, 1:16 to 1:20. To see what the original video footage looked like go to the "blooper reel":

Keep in mind this was my first attempt at green screen and I'm NOT a professional.

Andrew Lenczycki

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]