FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 13 - Keyframing Effects Other Then Pan/Crop

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hskimo Meshib
Vegas Pro 13 - Keyframing Effects Other Then Pan/Crop
on Mar 18, 2016 at 11:31:22 pm

Hey there,

So this is getting a little bit on my nerves. I'm pretty new to Sony Vegas Pro, and I want to add a little effect. I want to fade in a radial blur effect and fade it out again using the "Strength" slider on the radial blur FX tab. So I basically want to automate that slider in someway.

The annoying thing is, when I search on keyframing or automating in Vegas Pro on Youtube/Google all I find is keyframing in the pan/crop tab. I know how to automate a zoom in or a movement, but that's not what I need.

All I want to do is automate the strength slider at the radial blur tab. Sorry if this question is really basic, and perhaps easy to find (which it probably is) but I don't seem to have the right words for it or something, because literally all I find are those pan/crop keyframe videos.

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: Vegas Pro 13 - Keyframing Effects Other Then Pan/Crop
on Mar 18, 2016 at 11:46:50 pm

All I want to do is automate the strength slider at the radial blur tab.

Very easy. Open the Video Event FX window for Radial Blur. On the far right of Strength, click on the little icon that looks like 5 o-clock. That will open up a window at the bottom where you can add keyframes and change strength along the timeline.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Hskimo Meshib
on Mar 18, 2016 at 11:52:18 pm

Oh my god, why has seriously nobody ever made a video about that with as tag "automation". Anyway, thanks, that did the trick for me!

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Mar 19, 2016 at 12:28:39 am

It works the same for most effects. Open the Video Event Fx window and if you see the little clock, that means you can animate that particular parameter. Things are usually easy only if you know how to do them. Glad your problem is solved.

wwaag

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]