FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timeline cursor jumping ahead

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Albert Kowalski
Timeline cursor jumping ahead
on Mar 8, 2016 at 6:05:03 pm

Hi,

I have a strange problem with the audio device in Vegas Pro 13. I use Presonus Firestudio Project and it is selected in the Audio Device menu. When I use it normally it works OK. But when I want to record something, after 30 seconds the timeline cursor starts to going crazy. It doesn't start in place with the mouse cursor (it jumps right ahead couple of frames). Also the recorded audio going out of sync. What is funny I can "reset" the cursor behavior just by opening the Preferences window, or just simply by switching to another tab in Windows (for example move to Chrome for one second and move back to Vegas). I really don't get it. What is more, if I choose Microsoft Sound Mapper as my device (it also uses my Presonus card then cause it is set as a default device in Windows) it works OK. I would use it like that but unfortunately it allows me to use only first two inputs on my 8 input card and there is no possibility in monitoring the audio track while recording. So I have no clue how to solve this... anyone?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Timeline cursor jumping ahead
on Mar 8, 2016 at 7:36:30 pm

I've got a Presonus external AudioBox and yes sometimes I need to revive the Audio control.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Albert Kowalski
Re: Timeline cursor jumping ahead
on Mar 9, 2016 at 12:08:42 pm

That's crazy. So you think there is no other way to cope with that? I tried ASIO4ALL. Works OK, but it has other flaws so I don't really like using it...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]