FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting PPROJ files

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Albert Kowalski
Exporting PPROJ files
on Mar 4, 2016 at 11:17:18 am

Hi guys,

I read a lot of threads on this and also the Vegas Pro Help but I still cannot get it to work.

I have a simple project in Vegas, 3 video tracks, 1 audio track. I want to export it to Premiere Pro just the way it is now. So I export PPROJ file with all the media files. Now when I open this file in Premiere Pro there is an error: "This project contained a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence preview preset file or codec could be associated with this sequence type". I found a solution to that. Open a new project and import this PPROJ file inside this new project. It works... BUT! It only import first video track from Vegas.

So my question is - is this the natural behavior that cannot be passed? Isn't it possible to export all the video track existing in Vegas? Thanks!

Return to posts index

Albert Kowalski
Re: Exporting PPROJ files
on Mar 8, 2016 at 5:51:23 pm

Ok I think I got it now. It looks like Premiere Pro doesn't accept any audio tracks exported from Vegas. I deleted all the audio tracks and it works excellent... I guess its something about the codec of the audio tracks, but I tried to record new track inside vegas and it also doesn't export. Anybody had this problem?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]