FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Architect Backward Scan

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle Vas
DVD Architect Backward Scan
on Mar 2, 2016 at 5:48:49 am

So I have a project open with no menus, just one play all button and 8 "chapter" videos of the same movie on the front page. I have backward scan in the remote buttons window set to "on", and it does work. However, when I click on let's just say "chapter 3". When i try to backwards scan it only goes to the beginning of that chapter and plays from there, and I'm wanting it to go back past the beginning of chapter 3 all the way back to the beginning of the movie if I desire.

I need my backward scan to go where the GREEN ARROW is going

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: DVD Architect Backward Scan
on Mar 3, 2016 at 5:39:36 am

[Kyle Vas] "I have backward scan in the remote buttons window set to "on", and it does work. However, . . it only goes to the beginning of that chapter and plays from there, and I'm wanting it to go back past the beginning of chapter 3 all the way back to the beginning of the movie if I desire."
Ugh . . This is bringing back to me a project I did back in 2012. On my 3 Q&A DVD players the Remotes played ball, but, thankfully on my Client's Player it didn't! I say "thankfully" 'cos we were about to do a run of a 1,000 centenary celebration of a school and this would have been a nightmare! It turned out to be that the Remote control for doing backwards scan on his Remote required the user to go to the MAIN menu to then navigate to the required "chapter" or section. These directions were printed on the usage instructions that came with the DVD artwork. I/we proved that this error was a "company remote" specific and if that failed to go to Page2 to then use the Chapter Navigation instead.

I hate DVDs! (No I don't)

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Kyle Vas
Re: DVD Architect Backward Scan
on Mar 3, 2016 at 7:30:32 pm

So is there no resolve for this? DVDArchitect has only one way that it fast scans?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]