Importing docx for subtitle.
I need a script that reads a .doc or .docx or .txt file and crates multiple events and splits the text to be two line of text in each event. I tried Vegasaur, but If I don't have timecode it can't do it. It would very helpful and it would speed the whole process.
This is how it would work: 1. Asks the user to select the .doc / .docx / .txt file.
2. Asks the user to select the text preset that they want to use.
3. Warns the user that the font type and the font size will be changed.
a. Next to using the given text presets’s settings, uses Arial / 20px font by default.
4. Asks the user to add the length of each created event in seconds.
5. Appears a selectable option box to „start new event at each paragraphs”.
6. Appears a selectable option box to „start new event at every new sentences”.
7. Appears a selectable option box to „create events into a new track.”
8. Appears a selectable option box to „Start from the cursour.”
9. Reads the selected file.
10. Wites max 26 words in each automatically created event using Arial / 20px font by default.
a. Won’t split words
• Space means that a new word starts.
• One word means: characters next to each other, including (,)(.)(!)(?)(„)(”)(’) written next to the character without space.
b. Allows max two lines within one event.
• Allows only 13 characters in a line.
• The last given word that goes out from the „max 13 characters in a line rule” will be written into the next line.
• The last given word that goes out from the „max 26 characters in a given event rule” will be written into the next event.
• If a word is longer than 26 characters in the imported file, appers and error massage that warns the user that the process can’t be done. „The imported files contains one or more words that are longer than 26 characters and it can’t be imported.” – or something like this.
c. Starts new event at every paragraphs if the box was checked by the user.
d. Starts new event at every new sentences if the box was checked by the user.
• A sentences start after every (.)(!)(?) sings with a capital letter.
e. Stops making new events when there is no more text.
f. Puts the created events on the timeline.
• Creates a new track if the if the box was checked by the user.
g. Starts puting the events from the cursour if the box was checked by the user.
I can't write scripts, can someone write it for me?