FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Architect 5

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patricia Dyer
Sony Architect 5
on Feb 1, 2016 at 10:11:35 am

My husband has spent hours trying to make a DVD for a friend. Having had a major stroke 5 years ago he is now struggling to get this program to work. He is getting the error message "Please insert chapter in title 'D & R wedding for 8.5Gb 22 (Jan)' between '01:00:33.440' and '01:12:06.560'.

Can someone please explain how he can overcome this in simple english?!!

He has made films before without problems but this seems to be a major hurdle. He has gone back and redone everything but to no avail.

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: Sony Architect 5
on Feb 1, 2016 at 5:09:22 pm

[Patricia Dyer] "Having had a major stroke 5 years ago he is now struggling to get this program to work."
Sorry to hear of your husband's condition. It is a scary thought for all of us and I pray he makes a complete recovery.
[Patricia Dyer] "He is getting the error message "Please insert chapter in title 'D & R wedding for 8.5Gb 22 (Jan)' between '01:00:33.440' and '01:12:06.560'."
Is he trying to make a Dual-Layer DVD? I've never created one of these but I do know that you need to have a break point for the two layers. I believe DVD Architect is requesting that you create a chapter point between '01:00:33.440' and '01:12:06.560' so that it can be used to break the layer of a Dual Layer DVD. You should be able to add a chapter point in DVD Architect by double-clicking on the video and creating a chapter on the timeline that is shown using the Chapter Menu or just pressing the 'M' key.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

Patricia Dyer
Re: Sony Architect 5
on Feb 1, 2016 at 5:45:35 pm

Thank you for sending me information via my wife asking you for some assistance.

Unfortunately I cannot read the information on the questions.

Is it possible that we can go onto skype so that we can have a chat on Sony Architect. I have spent hours trying to get this sorted out and you have helped contacting us.

Keith

UK

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]