FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best properties to be used when burning a Blu-ray in DVD Architect Pro 6.0?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Seth Kopchu
Best properties to be used when burning a Blu-ray in DVD Architect Pro 6.0?
on Jan 9, 2016 at 7:19:41 pm

I've posted about this before here and here, and now that my Blu-ray burner has come in the mail, I'd like to know what are the best options in the project properties to be used when burning my film to Blu-ray (like bit rate, target media size, etc) in DVD Architect Pro 6.0? I have both .M2V and .AVC file formats, if that means anything (as well as .AC3 audio files).

Return to posts index

Seth Kopchu
Re: Best properties to be used when burning a Blu-ray in DVD Architect Pro 6.0?
on Jan 9, 2016 at 7:29:04 pm
Last Edited By Seth Kopchu on Jan 9, 2016 at 7:32:00 pm

I'm also (and this may be off-topic) seeing this error come up when it comes to burning the project to Blu-ray:

I have to say that the audio's original Bit rate is at 448kbps - I just changed it to 640 to see if that would make a difference and forgot to change it back to 448 before I took my screenshot

So then what should I do in Sony Vegas Pro 13 to make my AC-3 audio not have to be recompressed for when burning to Blu-ray?

Return to posts index

Mark Barton
on Jan 9, 2016 at 11:59:04 pm

I use the standard template for AC-3 Pro but that is at 192Kbps stereo and I don't get the recompress message. I stick to the default templates based on years of recommendations on this forum as DVD Architect is particularly strict about what it expects.

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Jan 10, 2016 at 2:12:26 am

Yea, you need to use the default templates that I recommended in the posts you referenced and don't changed them. if you change them, chances are you will create non-compliant streams. The best settings are the ones Sony already provides with their Blu-ray and AC3 templates.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]