FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Render freezes on 22%

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Roberts
Sony Vegas Render freezes on 22%
on Jan 9, 2016 at 5:29:32 am

I'm trying to render a 5 minute video and whenever I try to render the video it always goes until 22-30% before it just freezes and stops rendering. I have tried waiting for it to continue because the Approximate time clock keeps going down but when it hits zero the preview screen goes dark and the render bar is still up saying it's on 22% done. I've tried different settings, I've tried rebooting my computer, and I've tried a different video but no matter what I try the issue remains.

Return to posts index

john bolton
Re: Sony Vegas Render freezes on 22%
on Jan 9, 2016 at 8:34:14 am

What are you PC specs, media type and render requirements?

Return to posts index

Roger Bansemer
on Jan 9, 2016 at 11:38:38 am

I've had this problem in the past with little luck of a solution except one. I've had to render small portions of the project (using the MXF format to keep it all in high res)and then have put those small sections back on the timeline and then render them as a whole.
Sometimes you can get to that section where it hangs and can zero in on the offending part of the video as well.

Roger Bansemer - PaintingAndTravel.com

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Jan 9, 2016 at 1:41:44 pm

I agree with Roger. Try rendering small sections. Especially before you hit the 22% point on your timeline. There may be something at that point that is causing the render to stall. If everything renders except that area around 22% then perhaps some media file got corrupt at that point?

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jan 9, 2016 at 3:47:08 pm

Einstein's view to repeating a process:
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Geoff Candy
on Jan 9, 2016 at 5:31:05 pm

If you can render the whole timeline in sections then maybe the processor is simply over heating after rendering 22% of your timeline.

Have you tried monitoring the processor core temperature?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]